Episode 8 How to Hire the Best Fit for Your Team
It is a common struggle for all business owners to hire the right people for their jobs.
If you find that not too many people are responding to your job post, then this is what you need to hear.
Stay tuned as we dive into the things we need to do and consider when hiring the best talent for your business.
[00:01 – 03:39] Opening Segment
- Welcome to the show
- Thank you for your comments and reviews!
- You can definitely hire the right person as your next key staffs
[03:40 – 07:09] Hiring the best talent is a process
- These staffs are your best investment
- Your staffs are important ingredients
- Execution of Design
- General considerations
- Fit Test
[07:10 – 18:03] “Why is this job a good fit for your potential employee?”
- There is a need for ways to make your job look desirable
- Aside from the salary
- Make it get through the best fit
- Take a different approach
- Is the “solution” unique and worthwhile?
- Make your offer cut through all the noise
- What else is going on?
[18:04 – 20:50] Closing Segment
- May this not be the last episode for tackling the talent management area!
- The execution of your business plan is dependent on the people that you are going to work with you
- Take the audio survey!
- Parting Notes
“How will working for your company help that candidate with the aspirations that they have in life?” – Dr. James Bryant
“Because the message is able to cut through all the noise, they can clearly hear it because it will speak right to them.” – Dr. James Bryant
“When you are looking to put together your advertisement, do not use the position description as the job advertisement.” – Dr. James Bryant
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Webinar: Click to Sign-up for the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life webinar
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.