Episode 5 Communicating Your Way to Success
Aug 23, 2021
If you cannot communicate, you can’t succeed. Therefore, communication is essential for your success, both in business and in life. If you think that communication is an area where you can improve, you don’t want to miss this episode. We’re going to talk about some of the critical concepts for you to become a better communicator.
Let’s dive right in and learn how to communicate as means to achieve your success effectively.
[00:01 – 04:03] Opening Segment
- Welcome to the show
- Engineers are excellent communicators!
- Exclusive offer from Banowetz Marketing
[04:04 – 07:25] Communication is a key to success
- An intro to why we Communicate
- Let go of the misnomer
- Improve and Cooperate
- It is still worthwhile
- Effective communication improves relationships
- Vendor to client
- Principals and Owners
- Business partner and co-workers
[07:26 – 09:52] We all Communicate Differently
- On Dr. James’ Marriage
- The Art of Listening
- How to Improve
- Be an Active Listener
- Remain in the moment
- Stay Curious
- A word from our sponsor
[09:53 – 15:09] Package your communication well
- Do you translate languages well?
- Craft your message well
- Give solution to the need
- Apply the principles in Engineering setting
[15:10 – 16:42] Closing Segment
- Grow in your ability to communicate!
- Business and Personal life
- I want to hear from you
- Take the audio survey below
- Final Words
“Communication is absolutely measured by the response that you get back from the intended recipient.” – Dr. James Bryant
“You can craft the solution that you provide in a way that addresses their problem. But, you can only do that if you can listen effectively, translate what you hear into what your product and service can offer to help solve that problem.” – Dr. James Bryant
- Sign-up to receive the Engineer’s Blueprint for a Balanced Life
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Webinar: Click to Sign-up for the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life webinar
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.