Apr 19, 2022
Welcome again to another episode of Engineer Your Success! Today, our special guest who will add value to our week as Engineers. Josh is currently a coach for construction and contractor companies and it is his passion to get more people involved in this space.
Here’s a bit about Josh’s passion:
Most owners of construction and other contractor companies are frustrated because they feel like they’re always working—never enjoying! We have developed a proven process to help them take control of their business. This allows them to reach the level of freedom and flexibility needed to get back to when it was fun!
Let’s dive in!
[00:01 – 12:05] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Josh more
- Josh grew up in the care of thinking and innovative men
- Josh’s naive answer brought him to construction
- The remarkable things that helped him get through
- What was next for Josh
- The great recession and Josh’s response
- Figuring out the recurring phenomena
- Humility revealed: Josh found himself learning under a coach
[12:06 – 21:08] Josh turned into a giant stress ball
- Soaking in wisdom from his older workmates
- Their experience taught him
- There’s got to be a better way
- How Josh got to experience the better way
- A deep and painful rope wound
- A desperate appeal for help
- Josh eventually got his peace and freedom
- A life-taking moment
[21:09 – 37:31] A coach for the construction industry
- Moving on from the construction industry
- Coach Josh was being chiseled
- Where is Josh going with his coaching
- How about this essential space? We need to get people to be interested in trades.
- Let’s open the door for people to come into this space.
- Josh’s few inspirational success principles
- What’s your long term vision for yourself?
- List and accomplish
[37:32 – 40:15] Closing Segment
- Parting Notes
Shoot him an email at email@example.com
“If you decide in your mind that you can do something, you can make something. That’s the beauty of America where we are free to experiment with our lives to try and grow something out of nothing.” – Josh Muller
“There’s a need to help everybody, but to be realistic and sustainable, I think, man, I should probably niche down who are the people that I’m passionate about.” – Josh Muller
“There’s got to be something out there that I am just not seeing. There’s got to be something that can be more fulfilling and enriching.” – Josh Muller
“Life is supposed to be beautiful. Why aren’t we doing anything?” – Josh Muller
- Uniwebinar: https://link.betteryou4u.com/unwebinar
- Download the Annual Goal Setting Workbook
- Here’s a link to the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life: https://betteryou4u.com/change-starts-here/
- Our Facebook Community is now open! Sign up here for the Facebook group to get exclusive access!
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Don’t forget to sign-up for email updates! https://betteryou4u.com/eys-email-update/
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.