“What gets measured gets done.”
Welcome again to the show! Today, it will just be a conversation between you and me. Companies have changed drastically due to the pandemic, but as we move forward and recover, there is now a call for their employees to get back to the office.
As we refresh and go back to our office lives, let’s head on and talk about performance evaluations and why it is highly essential for a growing and a thriving company.
Let’s dive in!
[00:01 – 04:45] Opening Segment
- Are you new here? Get to know more about me!
- What to expect on this upcoming unWebinar on April 19th
- Development of your Personal Development
- Connect with me in the links below!
- Share how you have been impacted by this podcast
[04:46 – 11:27] A call back to dffices
- Thank you to all our great guests in this first quarter!
- Know anyone who could add value to us? Recommend them to me!
- What are performance evaluations for?
- Compensation and promotions
- When the performance is lacking
[11:28 – 20:11] A young manager’s story
- I was not a seasoned manager
- “You must be the problem”
- Different expectations, different ratings
- I expected more
- Be clear and honest
- A better manager
- Changes happen for the better with clarity
- Don’t delegate without empowering
- Take the exact steps to plan your personal development
[20:12 – 21:14] Closing Segment
- Parting Notes
- Uniwebinar: https://link.betteryou4u.com/unwebinar
- Download the Annual Goal Setting Workbook
- Here’s a link to the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life: https://betteryou4u.com/change-starts-here/
- Our Facebook Community is now open! Sign up here for the Facebook group to get exclusive access!
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Don’t forget to sign-up for email updates! https://betteryou4u.com/eys-email-update/
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.