Ep. 21 - The Engineer's Blueprint for Setting Goals
Excerpts from On Ramp 2022 (Part 2)
Dec 13, 2021
As we continue this special glimpse on the On-Ramp 2022 session that we had in November, we’ll dedicate another episode hearing more of the excerpts you shouldn’t miss. This UnWebinar is meant for you to move forward gracefully as you prepare for the coming year. We can never deny how hard 2020 and 2021 are for all of us, but we always come to the realization that all years are undoubtedly hard. Let’s finish this year strong and do what we can to make the most out of the coming days ahead of us.
Let’s dive into today’s episode!
[00:01 – 06:14] Opening Segment
- Welcome back to the show!
- If you’re a new listener, please let me share with you a few things about myself. Feel free to connect! Use links below to access the way to a balanced life.
- What were your wins this week? Learn from your losses.
- We’re growing in the right direction! Thanks for the podcast downloads!
- Take the audio survey below
- Don’t forget to sign up on the links below to have immediate access to the updates and announcements I have for you through email, and through the Facebook group!
- This is another exciting, special episode for today!
- This is Part 2 of our 2-Part episodes featuring our event
- We’ll listen to our participants as they engaged in the On-Ramp for 2022 event
- UnWebinar for Goal Setting
- The next On-Ramp for 2022 is on December 14, 2021 @ 7:00PM EST!
- Not signed up for December 14th? Sign-up on the email list below to get notified for other engagement opportunities available in the coming days
[06:15 – 17:15] Part 2 of 2: Setting Goals and the Engineer’s Blueprint
- The biggest challenges met with setting goals
- The participants shares their hearts
- Dr. James encourages
- Dr. James approach to goal setting
- What’s the area where you want to grow in?
- The participants reflects and set their eyes on the goal they want to achieve
- Dr. James makes sure the meeting achieves at least a step of their goals
[17:16 – 18:59] Closing Segment
- Take the audio survey!
Let me know how have you been doing in your pursuit in achieving your work-life balance goals? Let me know and you might be featured on the show!
- Don’t forget to sign up below!!! If you missed the On-Ramp for 2022, get notified through our links below.
- Parting Notes
“There’s more things that provide you motivation and inspiration because you know this person works hard. You know this person walks out in the cold just like you are. If they can do it, I know I can do it too.” – Dr. James Bryant
“The most selfish thing that you can do is to not take care of yourself.” – Dr. James Bryant
“You’re in business to solve a problem for somebody else.” – Dr. James Bryant
- Download the Annual Goal Setting Workbook
- Here’s a link to the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life: https://betteryou4u.com/change-starts-here/
- Have you saved your spot for the 2nd session of On Ramp for 2022 come December 14? Hurry and sign-up now! https://link.betteryou4u.com/onramp2022
- Our Facebook Community is now open! Sign up here for the Facebook group to get exclusive access!
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Grab the opportunity to have this business assessment called My Business Report for your business to have a blueprint. Take the free assessment NOW from my partner, Business Made Simple!
- Don’t forget to sign-up for email updates! https://betteryou4u.com/eys-email-update/
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.