Ep. 20 - The Engineer's Blueprint for Setting Goals - Excerpts from On Ramp 2022
Dec 6, 2021
In this special episode, I share with you a glimpse of the On-Ramp 2022 session that we had in November. This UnWebinar is meant for you to move forward gracefully as you prepare for the coming year. We can never deny how hard 2020 and 2021 are for all of us, but we always come to the realization that all years are undoubtedly hard. Let’s finish this year strong and do what we can to make the most out of the coming days ahead of us.
Let’s dive into today’s episode!
[00:01 – 04:17] Opening Segment
- Welcome back to the show!
- If you’re a new listener, please let me share with you a few things about myself. Feel free to connect!
- This is an exciting, special episode for today!
- We’ll listen to excerpts from the On-Ramp for 2022 event
- UnWebinar for Goal Setting
- This is Part 1 of our 2-Part episodes featuring our event
- What were your wins this week? Learn from your losses.
- I signed up for a 10K run!
- Take the audio survey below
- Don’t forget to sign up on the links below to have immediate access to the updates and announcements I have for you through email, and through the Facebook group!
[04:18 – 15:13] Part 1 of 2: Setting Goals and the Engineer’s Blueprint
- My client shares how was it like to work with me
- 2020 and 2021 was tough! Finish this year strong.
- A bit from the Engineer’s Blueprint
- Determine what matters most to you
- Dreaming big
- Accomplish through small steps
- You are on the driver’s seat, not fear
- We’re all on the same boat on goal setting
- Depend on God and pray
- Take a step at a time
- You’ll surely going to get there
- Execute: don’t let it stay written on the paper
- Don’t miss your spot for the next On-Ramp for 2022!
- The next On-Ramp for 2022 is on December 14, 2021 @ 7:00 PM EST
- There are 12 spots left! Don’t forget to sign-up on the links below
[15:14 – 17:23] Closing Segment
- Take the audio survey!
Let me know how have you been doing in your pursuit in achieving your work-life balance goals? Let me know and you might be featured on the show!
- Parting Notes
“How are you spending your time on the things that you say, matters most to you? If you’re not spending your time on that, then your values or your goals are kind of misaligned, you’re not going to be able to develop clear goals for what it is that you want. ” – Dr. James Bryant
“Allow yourself the freedom and flexibility to dream again.” – Dr. James Bryant
“Put fear in its proper place. Fear is here for a reason.” – Dr. James Bryant
- Here’s a link to the Engineer’s Blueprint for a balanced life: https://betteryou4u.com/change-starts-here/
- Have you saved your spot for the 2nd session of On Ramp for 2022 come December 14? Hurry and sign-up now! https://link.betteryou4u.com/onramp2022
- Our Facebook Community is now open! Sign up here for the Facebook group to get exclusive access!
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Grab the opportunity to have this business assessment called My Business Report for your business to have a blueprint. Take the free assessment NOW from my partner, Business Made Simple!
- Don’t forget to sign-up for email updates! https://betteryou4u.com/eys-email-update/
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.