Ep. 18 - Why Gratitude is Essential for Success
Nov 22, 2021
Not many people are given the opportunity to get what you now have. The thing is, not everyone has the same kind of lens to have a perspective of gratitude. You may not want to admit it, but grateful people tend to have the best results of success in life! Do you want to be like those people? Let’s learn how to keep an attitude of gratitude.
Let’s dive into today’s episode!
[00:01 – 05:35] Opening Segment
- Welcome back to the show!
- We achieved another milestone – yahoo!
- My family also achieved many wins this week. What’s your recent win like? Let me know!
- Don’t forget to sign up on the links below to have immediate access to the updates and announcements I have for you through email, and through the Facebook group!
[05:36 – 19:24] It’s dangerous to not be thankful
- Gratitude is a foundational aspect to achieving success
- Approaching life with a better lens
- Gratitude defined
- Practicing gratitude matters more than you know and realize
- You’re a person too!
- The 4 practical steps to injecting gratitude into your life
- Replace complaints with compliments
- Have you prepared for the thanksgiving?
[19:25 – 21:20] Closing Segment
- Take the audio survey!
Let me know how have you been doing in your pursuit in achieving your work-life balance goals? Let me know and you might be featured on the show!
- Parting Notes
“Gratitude is important because it lets us see the value in our experiences.” – Dr. James Bryant
“You are a person first, and an Engineer second.” – Dr. James Bryant
“You want to keep your focus on the solution, not on the problem.” – Dr. James Bryant
- Our Facebook Community is now open! Sign up here for the Facebook group to get exclusive access!
- Schedule a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session
- Sign up here for the 2022 On Ramp. https://calendly.com/james-betteryou4u/engineer-your-success-on-ramp-2022
- My Business Report: Grab the opportunity to have this business assessment called My Business Report for your business to have a blueprint. Take the free assessment NOW from my partner, Business Made Simple!
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.